Avg. Rating: (16 reviews)
4878 SUNRISE DRIVE
MARTINEZ, CA 94553
(925) 228-4SUN (4786)
CSLB Lic. #785075
Here’s a little about Solar Universe…
Our team is part of an established nationwide network of solar installers—the fifth largest in America, in fact. Our installation crew is local, family owned, and started out way back in 1976 as a construction company. Solar Universe is partnered with Sunrun who makes buying energy affordable. Sunrun services and finances the systems we install, giving you the best of both worlds: great service before, during, and after the install at a price that is less than what you pay currently, what a deal!
Today we have hundreds of local customers who are enjoying all the benefits of solar.
Here’s what Jenny Trees of Walnut Creek had to say:
“Our electricity bill was ridiculously high—$350 for a 1,500-square-foot house. We couldn’t figure out why it was so much higher than our neighbors’.
“The process was simple and easy, the team was neat and clean, and the whole job happened quickly. Our new bill is significantly less than our PG&E bill was.”
Before you decide for or against solar power, here are a few things you should know…
• Solar technology is actually not cutting-edge. In fact, it’s 40 years old.
What does this mean? It means solar power has been tested a few times, solar has become completely reliable and very cost-effective. It also means the solar industry is stable and thriving—and is showing no signs of going away.
• Because of federal tax breaks, state rebates, and generous financing programs, you can get a solar system on your roof at no upfront cost. And by switching to solar, you’ll start paying less than your current electric bill every month.
• When the system churns out more power than you need, you actually sell the extra power to the grid. And at night and in those rare situations when your system isn’t generating quite enough energy, you buy power back from the grid at low rates. This means you don’t have to worry about cloudy days or excessive power usage.
• All maintenance and repairs on the system are taken care of for 20 years, and the performance is guaranteed.
Solar power isn’t right for everyone. But as a responsible homeowner, you should probably know a little about it. Click above to see if solar is right for you!
We’re here to stay, and want to be your contractor of choice for your upcoming solar project!
“They are the best.”
“They are very professional and thorough in explaining the process, the contracts and the way the system works. From start to finish they were very professional. I would recommend them to anyone thinking about installing solar on their home or business.”
“fantastic product options, great representatives, easy to work with, and fantastic and friendly/trustworthy installer.”
“All of the employees were professional, competent, respectful and left the place clean and neat.”
- PG&E rate plan would cost 15.6% more ...
- Robert L. Brown Construction, Inc.
- Quick Mount PV - our partner and loca...
- Go Solar California
- Walnut Creek Education Foundation
- Sunrun - our service and financing pa...
- Green Remodel Forum
- Mt. Diablo Silverado Council Scouts
- Northgate High School Athletics
- Cal High San Ramon Athletics
- Utlity Rate Reform Bill Passed - Good...