Pay Less For Power.HOW MUCH CAN YOU SAVE?
Commercial Solar Makes "Cents"
Businesses pay more for power than the average homeowner, partly due to their time of use being in the middle of the day (peak rates). Thanks to state rebates, federal tax credits, and accelerated depreciation, a solar system may provide an immediate cash flow improvement to your bottom line.
Why Go Solar?
- Federal and state tax incentives can be very attractive.
- Increase the value of your building.
- MACRS - 5 year accelerated depreciation.
- State and utility rebates that substantially offset your install cost.
- 100% Financing available.
- Electricity costs are rising dramatically.
- Let your customers know your commitment to the community and environment.