SolarUniverse is a rapidly growing company expanding into the southwest markets of the United States. If you are passionate about renewable energy, have a strong work ethic and consider customer service paramount, then we'd love to hear from you.
SolarUniverse is hiring in our sales, operations (installers), and customer service departments. If you feel you are a good fit for one of these departments, send us an email with a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SolarUniverse is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior PV Installer
- Experience physically installing PV systems, familiarity with multiple mounting systems, and with multiple inverters and modules.
- A history of installations and problem solving on many projects in various settings
- Knowledge of safe practices/equipment.
- Experience in sizing systems and matching systems to customers’ needs
- Familiarity in combining PV materials to create systems
- Solving design problems related to available space, available amperage, shade, ac tie-in issues, and price
- System engineering
- Layout and basic cad drawing.
You will be assisting in all levels of the development of our residential PV program. You will contribute to our training program, our product line, safety practices, sourcing of materials, and system design.You may not have background is all these areas but you must have hard PV experience. Having interest in PV and having attended several training classes is not enough.
Account Executive (Sales)
- Strong math and computer skills
- Experience with solar electric installation, design, or sales
- Experience performing financial calculations
- Technical sales experience
- Some understanding of general construction
- Ability to read, understand, and edit electrical and structural plans
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Four-year college degree
Position Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Sales of residential and commercial solar electric systems
- Prospecting for and qualifying leads
- Conducting site surveys for potential customers, rough system design
- Closing deals and signing contracts
- Estimating and pricing systems with built in margins
- Analysis of customers’ electrical usage
- Negotiating contracts
- Communicating with project manager regarding system design